I searched for a creamy concealer with a wand applicator. After testing it in store, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer offered just that. The conceler offers full-coverage to blur imperfections. After one use, I noticed brightening and concealing effects. I have not noticed these effects with other, more watery concealers I’ve used.
All NARS products are packaged in a sophisticated, matte black box. The concealer is in a clear tube. This allows you to view the product colour. I prefer concealers with doe-foot applicators. A doe-foot applicator creates precision.
True to it’s name, the concealer is thick and creamy. Applying a small amount of product to the face covers a wide area. I apply three dots to my undereye area, and it covers completely!
This is one of the most effective concealers I’ve tried. I use it to conceal imperfections and brighten. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer comes in 10 shades:
- Biscuit – Medium-dark, with a balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Chantilly – True ivory
- Vanilla – Tiny cast of pink
- Creme Brulee – Fair, with a light pink undertone
- Cannelle – Light, with a peachy undertone
- Honey – Warm peach tone
- Custard – Yellow tone
- Macadamia – Medium, with a peachy undertone
- Ginger – Golden undertone
- Caramel – Medium-dark yellow with golden undertones
- Chestnut – Medium, with a pink undertone
- Amande – Medium-dark, with golden olive undertones
- Hazelnut – Medium-dark, with a warm red undertone
- Cafe – Dark, with warm red undertone
- Cacoa – Dark, with deep gold-brown undertones
- Dark Coffee – Dark brown with a golden undertone
I own the shade Chantilly. Below is a swatch of the shade:
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is smooth, creamy and blendable. The applicator allows for careful application. After a single use, it became my most beloved concealer. It retails at Sephora for $29.