I began the hunt for a new eyeshadow palette a few months ago. My main requirement for a new palette was that it consisted of a wider colour selection. I found that in Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette. This is the third chocolate-inspired eyeshadow palette to join the Too Faced collection.
The cotton-candy pink case caught my eye immediately. It features heart-shaped sections, remiscent of the shadows contained inside. The case has a magnetic closure.
Each shade is pigmented and soft. Depending on the brush you use, the shimmer shades are require a little more blending than the others. This palette contains a mix of matte and shimmer shades. The 16 eyeshadows are named after sugary candy confectionaries:
- Almond Truffle – Matte mauve-toned taupe
- Satin Sheets – Pearly white with a pale yellow undertone
- Sprinkles – Pale pink with a gold shimmer
- Molasses Chip – Metallic bronze
- Malted – Matte brown
- Cashew Chew – Satin light beige
- Cotton Candy – Bright pink with a cool undertone
- Cafe au Lait – Taupe grey shimmer
- Bordeaux – Rust-red
- Mocha – Warm matte brown
- Black Currant – Shimmery purple
- Dark Truffle – Earth-brown with shimmer
- Pecan Praline – Matte light grey
- Totally Fetch – Hot pink shimmer
- Earl Grey – Teal shimmer
- Divinity – Matte ivory
I adore the colour selection in this palette. The chocolaty scent of the shadows is a great bonus. The palette comes with an insert containing instructions to create three eye looks. This is useful for creating looks with the stronger colours in the palette. If you enjoy a wide colour selection, this is the perfect palette for it!
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette retails for $49 at Sephora. It retails for $59 in Canada.
Have you tried this palette? What are your thoughts?