Sephora’s spring VIB sale took place from April 20-23 for members. During the sale, VIB members received 15% off all purchases, and this was a perfect opportunity for me to stock up on skincare and makeup I recently ran out of! Here’s what I picked up during the sale:
1) Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil – This cleansing oil has become my regular makeup remover. I had a few sample-sized bottles of the oil, but purchased a full-sized bottle after realizing just how often I use it! It is a gentle, effective cleanser to remove my makeup daily and lightly refresh my skin.
2) Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Primer/Setting Spray – I put a sample of Too Faced Hangover Primer in my cart after my beloved MAC Fix+ ran out. The first thing I noticed about this primer after trying it last week was the coconut scent. I like that this product acts as a primer or setting spray. I tested it as both my primer and setting spray yesterday, and it refreshed my skin while holding my makeup in place all day!
3) Bite Beauty Lip Pencil – I apply lip pencil every day. I own two shades of the lip pencil from Bite Beauty (020 + 044). The shade 020 is a beige-nude that is an excellent color to apply underneath any lipstick. I repurchased another pencil in that shade to replace the one I used up. (Plus, I love how easy it is to toss these lip pencils into my purse for touch-ups!)
4) Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick – Bend and Snap – This Too Faced lipstick purchase was an impulse-buy. I own tubes of this formula in a deep, mahogany red and a subtle lavender. One shade I do not have in my lipstick collection is a bright magenta. The shade ‘Bend and Snap’ is that exact match. The formula is lightweight and non-drying on my lips.
5) Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer – Finally, I bought a powder bronzer from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I did not have a bronzer in my collection after misplacing my favorite Too Faced compact. The bronzer from Anastasia Beverly Hills is finely-milled and provides matte coverage. I bought the shade Rich Amber, a gorgeous honey-toned color.
6) Living Proof Restore Conditioner – I received a sample of conditioner from the brand Living Proof. This conditioner renews softness and shine to damaged hair. I’ve tried the conditioner once, and my hair felt softer, bouncier and smooth.
Did you purchase anything during Sephora’s VIB Sale?