Huda Beauty recently released a collection of mini eyeshadow palettes in a wide variety of shades. I bought numerous palettes from Sephora and was excited to see how it compared to the brand’s traditional palettes!
The eyeshadow palette is small and travel-friendly. The shadows are enclosed in a compact that includes a square mirror. The outside of the palette contains the Huda Beauty logo and photos of each eyeshadow within the palette. The palette features a matte black colour that pops against the coloured designs on each palette.
The eyeshadow formula is creamy and pigmented. The mattes do not feel chalky or stiff, and the shimmers are bright. The shadows do not flake or crease throughout the day.
The Palette Options
Huda Beauty originally released the Obsessons Palettes in 2017. In September 2018, the brand expanded the collection to include the Precious Stone Obsessions Palettes. The entire collection features 10 palettes. I own the Warm Brown Obsessions and Amethyst Gemstone Obsessions Palette. Other palettes include:
- Gemstone Obsessions – A combination of creamy, metallic and duochrome shadows. This palette features ruby, sapphire and emerald shades.
- Coral Obsessions – A combination of matte and shimmer shades. This palette features bright, warm colours that include hot pink, burnt orange and rust-red.
- Warm Brown Obsessions – Features copper, warm-brown and deep red matte shades.
- Mauve Obsessions – This palette contains a combination of matte and shimmer shadows. This palette features soft plum, violet and dusty rose shades.
- Electric Obsessions – Features bold matte and shimmer shadows in shades that include hot pink, bright yellow and teal.
- Smoky Obsessions – A combination of matte and metallic shadows. The shades include carbon-black, shimmering gold, and silver.
- Amethyst Obsessions – A combination of matte and metallic shadows that include mauve, sparkling amethyst, and bubblegum pink.
- Topaz Obsessions – A combination of creamy matte and metallic shadows that include tan, orange, turmeric and sparkling gold shades.
- Emerald Obsessions – This palette contains matte and shimmer shadows in varying shades of green.
- Ruby Obsessions – This palette contains matte and metallic shadows in shades that range from ruby-red to sparkling champagne
- Sapphire Obsessions – A combination of matte and metallic shadows that are mainly blue-toned with pops of silver and lime-green.
If you are looking for a fun, travel-friendly eyeshadow palette I’d highly recommend the Obsessions Palettes from Huda Beauty! Each individual palette retails for $35 at Sephora.