I adore Huda Beauty products. I regularly wear liquid lipsticks from the brand, but recently tried the Lip Strobe products. I’m not the biggest fan of lip gloss, but I do occasionally apply it on top of lipstick for a shiny, iridescent lip look. At first swipe, this metallic lip gloss stole my heart.
The packaging of each Lip Strobe is stunningly beautiful. The glosses feature a glossy black cap with a clear tube that displays the colour of each gloss. I adore the doe foot applicator of this gloss – it is slightly curved and tapered to allow for precise application.
My favourite aspect of this gloss is that it is hydrating when applied. It does not feel sticky, clumped or drying once I apply it to my lips. It lasts for 1-2 hours on my lips without eating or drinking, but it will fade quicker than a liquid lipstick.
How to apply it
Swipe the gloss onto the lips 1-2 times until the desired level of coverage is achieved. The gloss can be worn alone, on top of lip liner or lipstick. My favourite ways to apply Huda Beauty’s Lip Strobe is to wear it on top of lip liner for a shiny, voluminous look or on top of lipstick for a strobed effect.
This collection of glosses features 12 shades:
- Posh – A semi-sheer white gold
- Enchanting – A semi-sheer prismatic white with pink reflect
- Ritzy – A semi-sheer champagne with gold and pink shimmers
- Snobby – A semi-sheer light pink with gold and pink pearls
- Angelic – A light peach rose with gold reflect
- Boujee – A full-coverage coral base with thin gold shimmers
- Shameless – A chameleon sheer base with gold and pink pearls
- Saucey – A full-coverage muted red ochre with gold and pink pearls
- Foxy – A full-coverage copper
- Mystical – A semi-sheer lilac with blue pearls
- Fearless – A full-coverage purple with copper-gold reflect
- Moody – A full-coverage violet with chromatic shimmer
Huda Beauty’s Lip Strobe is a beautiful lip gloss that offers a versatile range of finishes from sheer to full-coverage. I love that each shade can easily coordinate with any eyeshadow look depending on the level of coverage you seek! Each Lip Strobe retails for $24 at Sephora.